Friday, October 19, 2001

Thursday, Oct. 18, 2001

Dear Diary.

Today has been a boring day. I got up at 06:30 to walk my sweet lil Golden Retriever. Then after taking some time to get ready I finally left to go work on my maths assignment. And it does have Java programming and shit in it, so it is really hard! (Yes, I'm STILL working on it!!! The underground was late cuz of some stoopid electrical stuff downtown. (It was in fact 12 minutes late... which is 8 mins more than usual!)

I worked until about 16:45, when I left to go home. I couldn't stand the computer room anymore. So I went home, ate sausages with "lompe" and ketchup with my fam (except my dad, who's in the states) and went back to working... So here I am... I'll keep this you updated on when I finish. (I WILL celebrate... HURRAH!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment