Saturday, October 20, 2001

color line and a walk with the dog

Dear Diary
I have been thinking. And I feel guilty not writing anything now.
Well... since I JUST created the diary, I might as well tell you about some recent (or non-recent) happenings and crap like that.
Today my friend E called me. She asked me whether I wanted to take the Color Line Ferry (slang: DanskebÄten) down to Kiel in Germany on the 26th. I wanted to, but I wasn't sure, because I'm a poor poor college student. But this resulted in me not going cuz my mom muttered something about London. And London is far better than Kiel, any moron knows that. I have actually NEVER been to England. Being an international person, I find that strange, but it's just coincidental. Plain tickets are cheap now, that gives me more of a reason to go. Here is a list of countries I have been to (in no particular order):
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Slovenia
USA
France
Holland
Belgium
Austria
Italy
Iceland
Czech Republic
Germany
And the only countries I've lived in are the States and Norway.
Hmmmmm, maybe I'm not such an international person after all. Only western civilisations. I would like to go to more exotic countries though. I wonder if I'll ever have the opportunity.
But now I gotta walk my doggie, so I'll have to finish for this time being. I will see you tomorrow? Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment