Thursday, November 15, 2001

Click here to help me find songs please!

Dear Diary
Now I'm sitting in my Dads office, waiting for some printouts to arrive. And then I'm gonna have a lecture at 14:15, for then to go ALL THE WAY down to the computer terminal in the computer building. It is quite a distance off, in fact a whole subway station off. But walking there is far more efficient than taking the subway. OH well.
Some more stuff. I need recommendations here. Recommendations for songs. Because there is this special genre, as I like to call it, which is techno/trance with backing opera-like vocals, kinda spiritual and stuff. Here is a list of these kinds of songs that I already know and love, I would like to hear more of these kinds of songs (So if you happen to stumble upon this page and you know similar songs, please please mail me with a list of these, I would be happy just for one song! Thanks):
DJ Sakin and Friends - Protect your mind (Braveheart)
DJ Sakin and Friends - Nomansland
Ian van Dahl - Castles in the Sky
DJ Quicksilver - Heart of Asia
DJ Quicksilver - Ameno
And an update on my reading: I have less than 100 pages left on the second book (The Two Towers) of The Lord of the Rings. I still find that book great! Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fabulous, as Maya and The Tamperer say. I recommend to anyone I yet haven't recommended it to!
Well, I guess that is all I have to say for this moment, see ya sumtime! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment