Friday, May 14, 2010

Shopping is bad

So yeah, I've been shopping a bit, mostly for the big day on Monday, as I needed a lovely bag and shoes to go with the dress I'm wearing. I actually bought the dress almost a year ago, but haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet.

First the things I bought yesterday on Wednesday:
A cute flowery dress for really hot days this summer. In Barna I hope?
A cute lace top for... well I'm not sure, I just know that I've been wanting a lace top like this for a while...

Now for what I got today:
Navy ballerinas for my navy dress. Great for a day like May 17th.
Straw bag with detachable chain. I just adore the bamboo lock on this. I can see myself using this a lot this summer.
My booze for Monday. 3 liters of sweet bubbly 8% fun.
Two buttons. Yes, I know, highly interesting. I will be choosing one of these to replace the childish flower button I have on a jacket of mine. Yup, planning to wear that jacket on Monday.
The highly interesting part. Stuff for hair and nails. Explanation not needed.

By the way, check out how orange tanned I'm getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment