Friday, May 7, 2010

Germs...

I've had what one'd call an uncomfortable day. I got sick yesterday and it has been really uncomfortable. My stomach bloated to twice its normal size and, I have to admit, that is incredibly painful. While this was going on, I started getting nautious and went an entire night trying to get some sleep, but between the pain and the nausea, it was nearly impossible, even with painkillers. Finally, at 5 in the morning, I had an awesomely long sequence of vomiting and, after that I could finally get some shut-eye.

Now the vomiting is all gone, but I'm still feeling that stretching pain in my stomach (but thank God it has returned to almost its normal size) and my throat feels like sandpaper. I've been living on Coke and salty things all day, my appetite is still close to zero.

All I've done today is watch downloaded episodes of Criminal Minds, Bones and CSI: NY, so at least I've been chillin' like a villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment