Friday, May 7, 2010

Honestly

Dear H,
I will NOT be visiting you. That won't happen. Why? Well, first of all, you have the mixed signals you keep sending me. And, as I am observing, to all other girls. I know, I know, you think it makes you desirable, but, in reality, you are just digging your own grave. Because I know you. I know you're not that confident about yourself, that basically all you do is put up a front. I get that. My self-esteem is down in the gutter too, which is probably some of the reason I actually liked you. I could relate to you. And I could see past the act as well as your extremely horrible wardrobe. Which is why you can never do better than me. Yes, I am cocky when it comes to this. Because I know it is the truth. Both physically and personality-wise, I know I beat out all the other girls whose interest you've caught. How do I know? Well, I've seen these girls... I've met them and I've talked to them. Sorry dude, but they ain't got nothing on me.
It is quite sad though, because I really like you and I thought we had something. Initially I had the impression that I kinda broke your heart just a little bit when I reacted to your outpour of feelings, but, in retrospect, I think you were and are fine. But I still think we could be great together, its just bad that you had to go and spoil it all. I was not sending YOU mixed messages, I have made it quite obvious that, yes, I wanted to see you. Well, life goes on, doesn't it?
Muchisimos besos,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment