Sunday, April 11, 2010

Party time?

Yes, I went out yesterday. I did not drink excessive amounts of alcohol. Yay me! I drank in moderation (that is, by my standards) and I had a good time. Wow. Who could imagine being mentally present at a party made such a difference? Hee hee...
Then I went home with some latin goodness. You always need some latin goodness in your life. First time I've gone home with someone since... well since... the happening... (Yes, I am purposely being mysterious.) It did actually feel kinda strange, but I guess that is how it is supposed to feel after something like that? That was rheorical, by the way. Then I stayed with my new latin goodness all day as I had no energy left. Not even to get dressed.
But I finally made it home. Here I am counting the little money I have left.
Boo-dee-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment