Monday, April 19, 2010

Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them!

I hate men. Or at least some of them. I thought we women were the masters of mixed messages... ooooh noooo!

Guy: I miss you, I want to see you, come see me.
Girl: Hmmmm, I'll think about it.
Guy: *ignore ignore*
Girl: *flirt flirt*
Guy: Come see me, you promised me.
Girl: OK, I'll see what I can do...
Guy: *ignore ignore*
Girl: *flirt flirt*
Guy: You're a pain in the ass!
Girl: *angry*
Guy: What? What did I do? Why are you so angry?
Girl: You called me a pain in the ass...
Guy: That was meant in a sweet way, not badly...
Girl: OK, fine...
Guy: Hey, you've promised to come here and visit me!
Girl: OK, I'm going to your country and I'd like to see you sometime. Let me know what's up.
Guy: *ignore ignore*

I'm a grown woman and I'm frustrated that I'm in a situation like this. It feels so teenage. And it makes me hate FaceBook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment