Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another new beginning

So we all need a new start sometimes. What I've been through lately has been exhausting, but I will continue on with my strange life.
On to other matters, here's what I've been doing with my chill weekend:

Played with my new Jersey Shore iPhone Application...



Fake tans are great:


 
Put all of my CDs and some books away for storage:



In order to do that, I digitized the music I wanted and put it on my iPhone. Since this laptop is kinda crappy, I had to use an old external CD station (which, by the way, was superior in speed...):


 
I have also reorganized most of my shoes...



and all of my books...



In my opinion, my weekend has been quite productive, considering I'm still quite sick.  Having fixed these things, I definitely feel refreshed and ready for a new week... nice!

The only bad thing I have these really bad food cravings I just can't seem to shake! Candy, pasta and red meat, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment