Sunday, January 31, 2010

So much snow

I have decided to blog partially because I consider myself a bit of a publicity whore. Partially because I have some things in my life I need to process, blogging helps me do this. But I guess the main reason is because I really do love writing. Not in the journalistic sense, just in general. The only problem is, I haven't written anything proper in years, so I'm counting on a bit of stumbling around in the beginning.
I have decided to start reading books again, as, technically, it is my second love after writing. Starting off with this one:

 

I read it several years ago (2001 to be exact) in English. I've had the Spanish version lying around for a while, so now I've decided to start and finish the damn thing.

Enjoy the snow, those of you who can!
Un beso

No comments:

Post a Comment