Thursday, March 18, 2010

xyz

Heya,
another day has gone by and I'm sitting here seriously dreading tomorrow as we're going skiing at work :-(
I like skiing, but I feel really out of shape and not really up for it. (If anyone's wondering, I'm talking about cross-country...)
I am planning my summer now, which is turning out to be a busy, but hopefully interesting and very social vacation. Not really a vacation either, as I'm planning to take classes from 9 in the morning to 7 in the evening, Monday-Friday. But I prefer staying busy to being bored.
How I am going to afford it all, is more up in the air, but if I save money hardcore now instead of purchasing this and that and the entire planet, then that won't really be too much of a problem.I'll still be able to afford some "necessities".

No comments:

Post a Comment