Saturday, March 27, 2010

My blog history

My blogging history goes back a really long time. Although I have never been a big blogger, I do love writing and I have been keeping "online diaries" since 2001, perhaps even further back in time. Currently I am in the process of copying my old Diaryland entries into this blog. It is a pain, really, as I have to copy and paste every single one of them, editing dates and removing names. These ancient entries have a high entertainment value. I start every entry with "Dear Diary" and make grammatical errors I never thought I did. The quality of the writing itself isn't top notch either, but I don't think that was what I wanted the "online diary" to be like. I wanted it to be very personal, but now, in retrospect, I can't believe how much I've matured since then.
I hope to finish this "project" by the end of Easter, check back for hilarious updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment